Monday, August 29, 2011

New Shows Just Around the Corner

Sorry for the lengthy hiatus.  This has been a busy summer for me with work and I have neglected to update the blog, but rest assured my TV watching has not slowed down one bit. This time of year is very exciting for me.  The new fall TV season is right around the corner!  I have completed a rough draft of my TV spreadsheet but I still have a bit more research to do.

Last year I dropped a few shows that I had been loyal to for years and years.  This year it doesn't look like I will be dropping any of my shows and will, of course, be adding more.  I know what you are thinking, how can I add more shows without dropping any?  Well, just like every year, some of the shows I watched last season have ended or been cancelled making room for new ones!

I don't want to reveal my spreadsheet until it is finished but I will let you know that as of today there are 30 shows on there.  I will be posting a summer show recap soon; just a brief update of what I have been watching for the past couple of months.  Thanks again for reading this.  Hopefully we can all find some new good shows (or bad ones) and discuss them this fall.


1 comment: