Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall TV Schedule Reveal

In my defense, let me just say that I am relatively certain I will drop several of these shows by about mid-October.  I always start with a bunch of the new shows at the beginning knowing that only about 10% - 25% of them will make the official cut.  I will give pretty much any show at least 2 episodes to entertain me, if after 2 episodes it is still dumb and/or boring I stop watching.

That being said, here is the less complicated version of my spreadsheet.  I did not feel it was necessary to display start date, time and channel on here...just day of the week and title of show.  Which old shows are you looking forward to seeing again?  Which new shows most interest you?  Hmmmmm???

Fall 2011 TV Schedule


Monday
How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls
Castle
Terra Nova
House
Real Housewives

Tuesday
Biggest Loser
Man Up
New Girl
Tosh.O

Wednesday
Suburgatory
Modern Family
Happy Endings
Up All Night
Criminal Minds
The X Factor
Free Agents
CSI
American Horror Story 

Thursday
How to Be a Gentleman
Person of Interest
The Office
Community
Project Runway

Friday
Grimm
The Soup
Say Yes to the Dress

Saturday
SNL
The Nerdist

Sunday
Once Upon a Time
Boardwalk Empire
Hell on Wheels 
The Walking Dead 
Pan Am

3 comments:

  1. you may need to quit your job to cover all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New girl pilot got 3 thumbs up from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you don't watch NCIS, Bones or The Good Wife.

    ReplyDelete