Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Bachelorette - dot, dot, dot and a letter to Blake

To me, this was the week of awkwardness: awkward kisses, awkward silences, awkward conversations and awkward reactions. Let's start with the kisses. Lucas started off the weirdness by saying to Ashley, "I'm going to kiss you. Do you mind?". That totally ruined the moment if there even was a moment at all. Next was Ames and the uncomfortable elevator kiss which was made worse with the cheesy Kung Fu movie music playing in the background. Then there was Ben. He leaned in for the kiss, then stopped mid-lean, then moved forward again, then stopped and finally planted one on target. Seems like the only non-awkward kiss of the night was with JP. I guess I lost count after that but she was making out with at least 4 different guys in the span of about 3 days. Classy.

What was going on with all of the see-through shirts?  Is that a fashion trend that I just don't know about?  I understand maybe one or two, but Ashley wore like thirty seven see-through shirts this week.  Speaking of shirts, did anyone else notice that Ames was wearing a button up collared shirt with another button up collared shirt on top of it?  

Other thoughts...

I never want to hear the phrase "dot, dot, dot" ever again.

Sheesh, they sure overreacted about the Bentley thing.  I found it amusing that Blake was ok with her dating seven other guys, but eight, eight was too many.  Lucas better get the boot next week.  I bet if she hadn't already given him a rose she would have sent him home.

I recently noticed that most of the dinners on the dates take place on the floor.  Rarely are they sitting at a real table.  I bet they have to be careful with the camera angles so that they don't get any shots of people's butt cracks.

And now, a brief letter to Blake:

Dear Blake,
Maybe if you had spent more time with Ashley and less time talking about Ryan you might still be on the show.

Bye,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment