Friday, June 17, 2011

NBC's The Voice

What happened?  This show started out really strong:  neat premise, a ton of talented singers and cool chairs that spin around.  Just like the normal trend for NBC shows, The Voice is going downhill fast.  The singers that are left are terrible.  Terrible.  In the battle rounds they kept sending home all of the talented people and leaving the weirdos.  The most entertaining part of the show is Adam Levine's burning hatred for Christina Aguilera which he doesn't even attempt to conceal.  Christina keeps wearing more and more makeup and hair extensions when she should be wearing less and less.  Cee Lo debuted a pedophile style mustache this week and took all of the members of his team to a spa where they sat around in robes telling each other how great they all are.  I am quitting this show STAT.  If I had a fondness for country crooners or bald ladies I might stick it out, but I do not, so I shan't.

No comments:

Post a Comment